Monday, August 13, 2007

Pariah's Hotness of the Week! - Jeffery Donovan


Pariah has had a crush on Jeffery Donovan since he lost his mind in the sequel to the Blair Witch project. I still say Book of Shadows was better than the original but then I never got the hype about the first one. I have been camping many times and the woods are creepy but I’m not gonna lose my mind. Just turn 180 degrees and walk back the way you came. Damn! Uhm… Sorry. Back to the hotness! Jeffery Donovan is a 6’ hunk of stud with something other studs lack…brains. You don’t get comic timing like Donovan’s without being quick witted. His chemistry with Gabrielle Anwar in USA’s Burn Notice is steamier than a rainy New Orleans summer and his ability to hold the screen with hysterical scene stealers like Sharon Gless an Bruce Campbell makes me ask the question…Why isn’t this gorgeous man an A list movie star?
























No comments: